~ Annalyse's Puppies ~
Welcome to Annalyse's Puppies page! This is where we will post the bi-weekly updates for any current litter from Annalyse, and you can also click the link to
zip down to the bottom to see photos of all of Annalyse's past litters!
BORN: DECEMBER 12th, 2020
These parents will produce *F1B CAVAPOOS* (approximately 25% Cavalier -- 75% Poodle)
Please see our CAVAPOOS 101 page for details and refer to the F1B Cavapoo.
This will be Annalyse and Samuel's second litter together! We anticipate that
their puppies will mature to be in the estimated range of 12 to 16 lbs.
And the following colours are possible:
(MORE COLOURS MAY BE POSSIBLE, AND THE COLOURS LISTED CAN BE SOLID, ABSTRACT, OR PARTI)
Black ~ Ruby (LIGHT OR MEDIUM) ~ Chocolate ~ Apricot (LIGHT OR MEDIUM) ~ Gold (LIGHT OR MEDIUM)
Please visit our Cavapoo Colours page for more colour details.
WAITING LIST FOR THIS PAIRING:
1. Ausra Hoffer -- "Onyx" Puppy #1 Girl ... PAID IN FULL!!
2. Maria Konstantopoulos -- "Oscar" Puppy #6 BOY ... PAID IN FULL!!
3. Solange Hondermann -- "Romeo" Puppy #5 BOY ... PAID IN FULL!!
4. Alyssa and Mike -- "Benji" Puppy #3 BOY ... PAID IN FULL!!
5. Sharon Frustaci -- "Luna" Puppy #7 Girl ... PAID IN FULL!!
6. Fiona Cooke & Tara Knight -- "Riley" Puppy #2 BOY ... PAID IN FULL!!
7. Nicole, Glen & Murphy -- "Reggie" Puppy #4 BOY ... PAID IN FULL!!
NO PUPPIES AVAILABLE!
The puppies in this litter were matched to each family on the based on the individual puppy temperament, energy level, personality quirks, estimated adult size of a puppy, the type of activities the families hope to enjoy (which reflects energy levels and size), fur type, the gender of a puppy (when possible), and to each families preferences.
Thank you to all the families on the list for being good sports about the SKYPE VIDEO CALLS!
Thank you for choosing a puppy from Pleasant Meadows!
The families on this list have chosen their puppies and will be picking up their chosen puppy
at 8 weeks of age! The puppies are considered ON HOLD at this stage and are NOT available
to anyone outside of Annalyse and Samuel's waiting list!
Nicole & Glen also own:
Murphy from Annalyse X Samuel 2019
5 Boys and 2 Girls
8 week old vet update:
Annalyse and Samuel's puppies turn 8 weeks old on Saturday Feb. 6th. They were at the vet today for their 8-week old health examination, their first vaccinations and additional deworming. They were contently looking around for most of the drive to the vet (over an hour) and they slept soundly the entire return trip home. There were zero signs of motion sickness -- so this should be good for all the families going home with their pups on Saturday!
All of the puppies were deemed to be in excellent health by our vet and he loved the puppies exuberant wagging tails! They were given their first vaccine which covers:
-Hepatitis (Also called Adenovirus OR CAV2-Hepatitis)
And the puppies were also dewormed according to their weights with StrongidT.
Here is a complete breakdown of our vet's above-average health examination in a point form below:
- Eyes (checked for abnormalities or discharge, and the vet will look at the internal eye with an ophthalmoscope)
- Ears (checked for redness/infection or the presence of mites, and the vet will look in the ear with an otoscope)
- Mouth & throat (checked for gum colour, swallow reflex, and teeth alignment)
- Heart (checked for irregular heartbeat patterns or murmurs)
- Lungs (checked for rhythmic breaths and clarity of lungs)
- Stomach palpitation (checked for any signs of bloating, discomfort, or the presence of a hernia)
- Flexion of joints (checked for fluid movement of joints in the hips, knees, and elbows)
- Postural Reflexes (the "paw flip test" checks for proper neurological function where the paw is flipped under so the pads face upwards towards the belly. This is done to see how quickly the puppy rights it's paw so that the pads are flat on the ground/surface again the way a dog would normally bear weight/stand)
- Equilibrium (checked balance by turning the puppy on it's back to make sure the puppy can roll upright again, and assessing the gait of a puppy)
- Temperature (checked for normal body temperature)
- Weight (checked for healthy weight and growth rate)